Controller: The Carpet & Interior by Oskui e.K. (hereinafter referred to as "The Carpet & Interior"), Owner: Ali Oskui, Jungfernstieg 26-28, 20354 Hamburg, Germany, E-mail: info(at)oskui.com
With this data protection declaration we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data when you visit our website and about the rights to which you as a person concerned are entitled. If you have any questions on the subject of data protection, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time using the contact details provided.
To provide our services, we use a cloud service of Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, 38 Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg ("AWS"). On our behalf, your personal data will be stored on an AWS server in the European Union.
1. Providing of the website
In order to ensure a smooth connection and comfortable use of our website, we temporarily collect information about the browser and operating system you are using, the type of device used, the date and time of access, the requested website or file and the IP address in anonymous form when you call up the website. This information does not identify the visitor and is deleted after 3 months at the latest.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. Inquiries by e-mail or via the contact form
If you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form provided on our website, the personal data transmitted by e-mail or entered in the form will be stored. The data is stored on an AWS server in the European Union. This data is processed exclusively for the purpose of answering the enquiry. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR or Art. 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR if the request is directed to the conclusion of a contract. The data will be deleted when the purpose of the processing no longer applies, e.g. the request has been conclusively answered.
3. Purchase process
We store and use your personal data, which you provide to us in the course of an order process, for example when entering your name, address and contact data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR, exclusively for the processing of your orders and delete these after expiry of the statutory retention periods.
4. Payment data
We offer you the payment methods Klarna, Paypal and credit card. We process your payment data in order to process the payments. Depending on the chosen payment method, we transfer your payment data to the credit institution and payment service provider commissioned by us. The legal basis for the aforementioned data processing is Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we store and use your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number in order to inform you regularly by e-mail about offers and events. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. a) GDPR. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data for newsletter dispatch at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or by sending an e-mail to info(at)oskui.com. The data will be deleted if you have withdrawn your consent.
6. Rights of the person concerned
Data subjects involved in the processing of personal data have the following rights:
- Right of access to personal data processed by us, processing purposes, categories of recipients, duration of retention or criteria for determining retention period, origin of data, your rights as a data subject, existence of automated decision making including profiling and appropriate safeguards for the transfer of data to a third country and the right to obtain a copy of your personal data;
- Right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- Right to erase personal data where the purpose of the processing has ceased, the consent is withdrawn or there is no other legal basis or the data have been processed unlawfully or you have objected to the processing;
- Right to limitation of processing;
- Right to data transfer if the data processing is based on an agreement pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a) or Art. 9 (2) lit. a) or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR;
- Right to data portability if the processing is based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR.
- Right of revocation: If you have consented to the processing of personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent until you revoke it.
- You can object to the processing of personal data for advertising purposes or for web analysis at any time without giving reasons.
- You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.